Monday, August 4, 2008

Philly Zoo

On Friday, I took a trip with my friend Katie to the Philadelphia Zoo. Having just purchased the camera that I have been wanting for over 2 years now I was ready to get some great shots. I was so excited to have finally gotten my camera. I couldn't wait to put it to use on our trip to the zoo.

Now, I am very upset because with this post I have tried to upload some pictures to go with it but it seems that for some reason those have decided NOT to load! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Now I can't share with everyone the wonderful pictures that I took with my brand new camera and I'm getting sick of trying to load them so I will just have to try again tomorrow.

Anyway, we had a great time. Kaiden got to see his favorite animal, the giraffe. He also enjoyed brushing the sheep and goats. I tried to get him to ride the camel but he flat out refused. Oh well, maybe next time!

No comments: