Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boobies!!!

I stopped getting dressed in front of Kaiden about a year ago when he became obsessed with my boobs. This occured after he asked to touch them one day. He did ask nicely. He said, "Mommy can I please touch your boobs?" To which I promptly replied, "No!" Atleast he asked first and didn't dive right in. Well, after he was denied access to the sisters, he then asked if he couold lay on them, which, normally wouldn't be a problem cause I love my cuddle time with him but the fact that he asked led me to believe he had another motive.

Well, the other day I was getting into the shower (our bathroom doesn't really have doors you can close). I thought my child was downstairs with his father. So I come out of the bedroom ready and headed for the shower. To my surprise, Kaiden was standing at the top of the stairs. Well when he saw my boobs in full light for the first time since he was way little, his face lit up like it was Christmas morning. I couldn't believe just how excited he got, I had to laugh! I quickly covered what I could but the damage was done. He screamed in delight as I ran away back into the bedroom. I guess my son is definitely a boob man and I definitely need to be more careful.

I normally like to include pictures in my blogs entries but I thought I would spare everyone the torture.....lol!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

LOL!
So, is this what I have to look forward to with Ethan????

HAHAH!