Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kaiden's 4th Birthday Party

Kaiden's birthday party was a success. Yesterday we gathered close friends and family for a fun day in the hot sun! To our surprise, it was one of the nicest days I think I've ever lived through in August! Kaiden had a blast. He was swimming, playing with his friends, and running all over the yard. He kept telling everyone that this was the best party ever! He was so excited and loved having everyone over. He especially loved all his monster truck gifts! We are so thankful to have had such a beautiful day and the people we love be able to spend the day with us. Here are a few pics from the festivities!

Here is the cake that I made. Kaiden thought it was the coolest. I thought it was pretty cool myself. I was quite proud.
Here he is trying his hardest to blow out those darn candles. There was a little spraying going on!
He loved opening his gifts. Although when it was clothes they were immediately passed on to me. I loved them though.
Another present opening picture with Jon peeking in the back.

1 comment:

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

We had such a great time! Thanks for having us over:) Did Kristy and Patrick give the same gift as us? LOL... just use the gift receipt if you need to!