Monday, July 7, 2008

Fireworks!!!

Kaiden had his 1st up close and personal fireworks experience. Our neighbor had purchased some very nice, very loud, and very illegal fireworks to set off for the 4th. We were excited because Kaiden had never really even seen fireworks, i mean beside sparklers! And we thought we don't even have to go anywhere!
The fireworks started and Kaiden immediately wanted to go in. I, personally, LOVE fireworks and wanted to see them. We had some friends over and Melissa suggested holding on to his ears. (Why didn't I think of that?) Well, I did and he calmed down and started laughing and smiling. At times, I would take my hands off to clap and Kaiden would clap the fastest I've ever seen anyone clap and then put my hands back on his ears.
He did end up loving them though! You do what you gotta do!

No comments: