Sunday, September 7, 2008

Flea Market

So today was the semi-annual flea market at my alma mater, Muhlenberg. I got many things together for this glorious day of getting up at 5:30 to sell all my old crap that I don't want anymore. I brought Kaiden with me because Jon had to help out his dad but thankfully he came right after he was done to rescue Kaiden who was all over the place. He also decided that all of the toys of his I was selling were his new favorite toys. He did tell people to "take what you want". LOL

So anyway, we get there at 6:30 to set up which I thought was pretty good considering it wasn't SUPPOSED to start until 8:00. No sooner had we unloaded the things from the car people were looking through it before it was even set up! I guess that where the saying "the early bird catches the worm" comes from or at the very least that's what these people thought. Don't you think it would be better to see what we have if it was actually set up?

Well, once we got set up it went well for awhile but started to really get slow aroun 12 so we started doing whatever we could to get rid of things. There was still plenty left but I didn't want to bring that crap back to my house so I dropped it ALL off at Goodwill. I wanted a clean slate, to start over!

Now, I am beat and sleepy and ......

1 comment:

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

haha... We counted our money when we got home and we made $300!!! Wahoo!