Monday, June 30, 2008

Dancin, dancin, dancin!



Kaiden has decided that he really loves dancing. He plays his music and dances all over the living room. If you ask him to show off his moves will really bust out the good ones. He has a one foot spin, a on the ground break dance look alike, and some really strange hand action. When we were in Florida we were staying with Aunt Ruthann in the villages. In the town square they would have dancing. Kaiden would get up there and wouldn't be shy about showing off all of his wonderful moves. And if you laugh, he says, "What's so funny?" because he wants to know so he can be sure to do that move again.

1 comment:

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

Yay! I get to be the first one to comment:)

Love the fact that you are doing a blog now, too! I want to see tons of pictures of Kaiden and I guess a few of you and Jon would be nice, as well!

I will be adding this link to my blog... can't wait to see more!