Saturday, January 24, 2009

Roller Skating

I just got back from taking Kaiden for his 1st time of roller skating. When we first got there he started to cry that he didn't want to do it. I managed to get his skates on and I walked around with him 1 or 2 times. After that, he said go to the side mom. This made me nervous because let's face it, he sucked at roller skating. But I did as I was instructed and he did great! Of course he fell a lot but he got right back up and kept going. He had a blast!






3 comments:

Betsy Eves @JavaCupcake said...

The video of him falling is priceless... I remember falling a time or two when I was that age. hehe :)

(PS... found you on BCC!)

Jenni said...

Your son is adorable! How old is he? (I found you on BCC too)

Fun in 5th Grade said...

Thank you! He's 4 1/2.